PGY-1 FP resident applicants must apply through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service.
Our residency program typically begins reviewing applications in September for PGY-1 positions, with a deadline for submission in December. The following materials are required to complete your file:
- Common Application Form (CAF)
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Dean's Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Score(s)
International Medical Graduates
In addition to the information above, the following items are required with your application:
- Must possess a current ECFMG certificate and have passed USMLE 1 & 2 (CK and CS)
- Current "Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter" with no restrictions from the Medical Board of California, phone (916) 263-2382
Pursuant to federal requirements, your employment is conditioned upon authorization to work in the United States. Dignity Health does not offer visa sponsorship for this position and you alone are responsible for maintaining work authorization during your employment.
Applicants will be notified when applications are complete
Please note, an interview is granted only when you receive confirmation of the interview date from our program.
If selected for an interview, we will notify the applicant by e-mail. The applicant will have up to three choices from the list below of available interview dates. Please send your choices of dates to Eileen Kuhn at Eileen.Kuhn@dignityhealth.org and include in your e-mail:
- Name as it appears on ERAS application
- ERAS ID Number
- Your top three dates selected from the calendar of available interview dates listed below
We look forward to having you apply to our program. For more information, please contact Eileen Kuhn at (916) 681-1900 or Eileen.Kuhn@dignityhealth.org.